|Image created by Nina from Nina Reads|
This is my first year participating in Armchair BEA and I am very excited in being able to participate. Today's topic is "Introductions First." We were told to choose 5 interview questions from a list that was provided to answer, and then we get to blog hop around and get to know the other participants. I am looking forward to visiting as many blogs as I can and getting to know all the other great participants.
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? Hi, my name is Ellen. I am a nurse and I live in Georgia. I am married and have two boys. I used to read a lot when I was younger, then got away from it. When Twilight came out, I read all of those books, then The Hunger Games series, and Divergent. After that, I just couldn't stop reading. I have been blogging about 6 months. I love YA books, and started reading other's blogs, and wanted to be able to share my love for books with others, as well as promote great books and great authors.
2. What is your favorite feature on your blog? I guess I would have to say participating in blog tours. That is so much fun to me.
3. Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How? I would say that my reading taste has expanded quite a bit. I now read many more genres, as well as some adult novels. When I read about a good book on someone's blog, I want to check it out myself also.
4. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why? That is a very difficult question. There are so many great author's that I love. As far as characters, I have a thing for the hot bad boy type. I would have to choose Daemon from Obsidian and/or Beau Vincent from The Vincent Boys. I don't think I would be able to eat though :).
5. What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? Is there anything you would like to see change in the coming years? I love visiting other's blogs, checking out their posts, seeing what their reading. I love reading and being part of discussions on twitter also. As far as seeing anything change, I am still getting to know the in's and out's blogging, so I really don't know, so I will have to get back to you on that one.