TITLE: "Book Boyfriend of the Week: What kind is yours?"
This is a meme created by Reading and Things for bloggers to talk about their boyfriends and teases their readers with things they've said.
Want to participate?
1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that.
3) Pick a quote from his book, it could be long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation, DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises)
5) Share it! And shout it out it using #Reading and Things.
This week my book boyfriend is Cillian O'Bradaigh from Off Course by Sawyer Bennett. He's a heartbreaker for sure.
Title: Off Course
Author: Sawyer Bennett
Release date: August 4, 2013
Publisher: Big Dog Books
Age Group: New Adult
Tour organized by: AToMR Tours
Book Description: Renner Caldwell has her life perfectly mapped out. She has the ideal relationship, the perfect job and all is right in her world. When a shameful turn of events happens, she boards the first plane bound for Ireland to lick her wounds and get her head back on straight.
Cillian O’Bradaigh is the sexy, front man to the Irish rock band, Over The Edge. His rising fame and sultry voice make him every woman’s fantasy come true. Not to mention his single-minded determination. To put it simply: what Cillian wants, Cillian always gets. And he wants Renner, because there’s just something about the flame-haired beauty he has to possess.
If their relationship was just about sex and rock n’ roll, it would be easy for them to get lost in their desires. Only their relationship is anything but a hook-up. Will lies, deceit and hidden tragedy get in the way, making the path to true love uncertain? Or will the girl whose been knocked Off Course, find her footing with the man who is teaching her it’s okay to lose control?
Links to the book: