Author K. Bromberg is celebrating The Driven Trilogy! Driven AND Fueled are on sale for a limited time! Plus, we have a guest post and you can enter the author giveaway below.
Title: Fueled (Book #2 of the Driven Trilogy)What happens when the one person you never expected suddenly happens to be the one you’ll fight the hardest to keep?
Author: K. Bromberg
Release date: August 27, 2013
Age Group: Adult
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance
Colton stole my heart. He wasn't supposed to, and I sure as hell didn't want him to, but he crashed into my life, ignited feelings within me that I thought had died forever, and fueled a passion that I never knew could exist.
Rylee fell out of that damn storage closet and into my life. Now I don't think I'll ever be the same. She's seen glimpses of the darkness within me, and yet she's still here. Still fighting for me. She is without a doubt the saint, and I am most definitely the sinner.
How is it the one thing neither of us wanted—neither of us anticipated that fateful night—has us fighting so hard to keep?
He steals my breath, stops my heart, and brings me back to life again all in a split second of time. But how can I love a man who won't let me in? Who continually pushes me away to prevent me from seeing the damaged secrets in his past? My heart has fallen, but patience and forgiveness can only go so far.
How can I desire a woman who unnerves me, defies me, and forces me to see that in the deep, black abyss of my soul there's someone worthy of her love? A place and person I swore I'd never be again. Her selfless heart and sexy body deserve so much more than I'll ever be capable of giving her. I know I can't be what she needs, so why can't I just let her go?
We are driven by need and fueled with desire, but is that enough for us to crash into love?
K. Bromberg was born and raised in Southern California. She graduated from University of California at San
Diego with two bachelors—economics and political science—but always loved to write.
K. Bromberg remains in Southern California with her husband and their three young children. When not writing or working her day job, she can be found playing ninjas or power rangers with her son, fixing the hair of her oldest daughter’s American girl doll, doing ‘arts and crapts’ with her youngest daughter, or listening to any or all of them fight/whine/giggle at once. When she needs a break from the daily chaos, you can almost always find her with Kindle in hand, devouring the pages of a good book, or mentally outlining her next set of characters.
Fueled is K. Bromberg’s second published novel and is the highly anticipated second book of “The Driven Trilogy.” Driven was her well-received debut novel and Book #1 of the series.
Facebook | Goodreads | Pinterest | Twitter
Five Fun Facts About Fueled
1. Number ‘13’ is my lucky number which is why that is Colton’s as well.
2. I had the book titles and tag lines for the covers picked out way before I knew the intricacies of the storyline. I never realized that the title for Book #3, Crashed, would fit so perfectly. It was not planned that way at all.
3. When my friends read Fueled, they say that they hear my voice (me personally) in Haddie more than they do Rylee’s which kind of surprises me…but I love Haddie so I’ll take it.
4. I originally did not have any chapters written in Colton’s POV. Those were after the fact additions. A blogger made an off the cuff remark about how hearing Colton’s POV would really help the story after she read Driven and it resonated with me. After a week or so, I started seeing that it could help so I went back and added it.
5. The ending was originally completely different. Colton had lost his alpha and Rylee had lost her selflessness. In fact, I was told downright that Rylee was coming off as too much of a bitch. My editor and two betas pointed this out to me. It took me almost two weeks to try and figure out how to make Rylee and Colton stay true to their characters while keeping the integrity of the story line I had already written.
by K. Bromberg
Rylee Thomas is used to being in control. But she’s about to meet the one man that just might make her enjoy losing it…
I am the exception to the rule.
In a world full of willing women, I’m a challenge to the roguish and achingly handsome Colton Donavan. A man used to getting exactly what he wants in all aspects of life. He’s the reckless bad boy constantly skating that razor thin edge toward out of control, on and off of the track.
Colton crashes into my life like a tornado: sapping my control, testing my vulnerabilities beyond their limits, and unintentionally penetrating the protective wall around my healing heart. Tearing apart the world I rebuilt so carefully with structure, predictability, and discipline.
I can’t give him what he wants and he can’t give me what I need. But after a glimpse beneath his refined exterior into the dark secrets of his damaged soul, can I bring myself to walk away?
Our sexual chemistry is undeniable. Our individual need for complete control is irrefutable. But when our worlds collide, is the chemistry enough to bring us together or will our untold secrets and battle of wills force us apart?
(1) Signed copy of Driven (US Only)
(5) e-copies of Fueled
(2) $25 Amazon Gift Cards