This is a meme created by Reading and Things for bloggers to talk about their boyfriends and teases their readers with things they've said.
1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that.
3) Pick a quote from his book, it could be long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation, DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises)
5) Share it! And shout it out it using #Reading and Things.
This week I chose Rusty Catron from Wild Child by M. Leighton for my book boyfriend. He is smoking hot, sexy, and will take you for a ride you'll never forget (When you read the book, you'll know just what that means).
Wild Child (Wild Ones 1.5)ABOUT WILD CHILD: Jenna Theopolis has always known what she wanted. Getting out of her small hometown of Greenfield was number one on her list of priorities. Until she met Rusty Catron.
by M. Leighton
Published: October 21, 2013
Source eARC provided for tour.
Rusty’s fun-loving personality was the perfect match for Jenna’s inner wild child. But what started off as a summer fling quickly turns into something more. At least it does for Jenna.
Rusty has lived with the ghost of his father’s abandonment since he was a child, but now he’s beginning to feel the crippling effects of his scars. He wants to trust in Jenna, but deep down he doesn’t believe someone so wild and free can ever be tamed.
But tragedy strikes, pushing Jenna out of Greenfield and leaving Rusty with a choice to make—face his inner demons or lose the love of his life. Forever.
You can read my review here.
Goodreads | Amazon US | Barnes and Noble | Amazon UK | Smashwords | Kobo
Click on the graphic to enter M. Leighton's Wild Child Mood Music Contest. It's loads of fun.
Here are some teaser photos that I found on Facebook. They were created by some really great bloggers and each picture is linked back to their page, so please show them some love and like their pages. Thanks!
|Picture shared by Love, Words, and Books Blog - Click to Like their Page|
|Thanks to Bella Bookaholic who created this - go check out her Facebook Page and Like it.|
|Picture shared by Make My Day Book Club - Click to like their page.|
|Picture from Readers Live a Thousand Lives - Click to like their page.|