We are celebrating three years of Indie publishing success with Sarra Cannon, author of the bestselling series the Peachville High Demons. Over the past three years, Sarra has sold over 150,000 copies of her young adult and new adult novels and would like to say thank you to all the fans who made it possible with special book prices, event, news, and giveaways!
- Fairhope is a fictional town in Georgia. In my mind, it's kind of a cross between Savannah and St. Simons Island. Not too big, not too small.
- The first book, The Trouble With Goodbye, is very loosely based on something that happened to me when I was twenty-three. Only, instead of a college administration, I was dealing with the U.S. Military.
- Knox Warner is a woodworker and he's very good with his hands.
- When I was writing the first draft of The Moment We Began, I cried through the last quarter of the book. I didn't know for sure how it was going to turn out until I'd written it!
- The third full-length book in this series, The Fear of Letting Go, is about Jenna. Jenna has sixteen different tattoos, the first of which she got on her sixteenth birthday.
- Each book in the Fairhope series is about a different couple, but as you read through the series, you'll get to check in on your favorite characters and couples and see what they're up to now. Even though book 3 is from Jenna's point-of-view, you'll still get updates about Leigh Anne's trial and Penny's baby!
- In the Fairhope Christmas novella, A Season For Hope, I totally see Judd Kohler looking exactly like a younger Smith Jerrod from Sex and The City. Long, dark-blond hair. A gorgeous smile that lights up his whole face. I had a picture of him on my desktop the whole time I was writing the story!
- One of the most talked-about men from this series is Preston Wright, Penny's gorgeous twin brother and the son of the richest man in Georgia. He's a complex character. We know he cheated on his girlfriend in high school, which kind of makes him a jerk. But we also know that when Penny was hurt, he never left her side. If you keep reading, you're going to find out a lot more about Preston very soon, including whether or not he finally gets his own happily-ever-after.
The next book in the Peachville High Demon series is a novella all about Jackson! This novella is scheduled to release November 4th!
November 4th: 10:00 am-10:00 pmSarra is hosting a Facebook event for the release of A Demon’s Wrath! She will be giving away 100 + eBooks, prints, and swag from authors such as H.M. Ward, RaShelle Workman, Shelly Crane and S.M. Reine. Sarra will also announce the title in the new Demon spin-off series! If you would like to attend, please RSVP on the Facebook Event page: http://on.fb.me/1do51uR or simply stop by!
ALSO, right now, the Box Set for the Peachville High Demons series is on SALE!
The Peachville High Demons series, Books 1-3 Box Set. Catch up on this bestselling series and get the first three books for only $2.99.
Just in time for Halloween, Sarra has her latest release, Death’s Awakening (Eternal Sorrows, #1), at a special price of .99 cents!
Releasing November 1st!
New Adult novella set in the Fairhope series!
Part of the 12 NA’s of Christmas: 12 New Adult Novellas by 12 Bestselling Authors
Other titles in the Fairhope series
About the AuthorAn Amazon Top 100 Best Selling Author!
Sarra Cannon writes contemporary and paranormal fiction with both teen and college age characters. Her novels often stem from her own experiences growing up in the small town of Hawkinsville, Georgia, where she learned that being popular always comes at a price and relationships are rarely as simple as they seem.
Her bestselling Young Adult paranormal series, Peachville High Demons, has sold over 140,000 copies and been featured on Amazon's Top 100 eBooks for Children & Teens. The first book in the series, Beautiful Demons, will be adapted into a graphic novel by Sea Lion Books later this year, and a spin-off series will begin in 2014.
She is a devoted (obsessed) fan of Hello Kitty and has an extensive collection that decorates her desk as she writes. She currently lives in North Carolina with her amazingly supportive husband and her adorable son.
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway